Comprehensive Kitting Solutions
Getting the right parts to your production lines at the right time and in the right amounts can be complicated and costly. If a part is missing at one work station everything downstream stops and production schedules end up in the shredder. Not having the right parts in the right place at the right time is costly. Very costly.
We can help.
Monteferro Comprehensive Kitting Solutions streamlines your production flow by kitting the parts you need to manufacture your products.
- Single source accountability
- Reduced transactional costs
- Reduced downtime risk
- Lower inventory cost and less waste
- Decreased handling and assembling
- Improved manufacturing efficiency
- Lower overall operating cost
No more fumbling around wasting time hunting down parts
Everything your operators need to do their job will be at their fingertips.
Our service gives you the freedom to focus on manufacturing while we focus on supplying work stations and production lines more efficiently.
Contact us to find out more about this value add service for manufacturing that simplifies production in any industry.
The solutions we offer adapt to a wide variety of products in diverse industries. With the success of our kitting services for elevator guide rail assemblies, Monteferro has expanded to other markets with the same commitment to quality and customer support that our customers have grown to expect and appreciate.
We fabricate or source the required materials for the job and deliver everything in time-saving kits where you need it, when you need it.
From elevators to appliances and beyond, the turn-key kitting solutions we deliver reduce complexity for our customers worldwide.
How we get there from here …
1. We listen to you and learn your process. We work closely with our customers to develop long term partnerships in order to supply their production needs more efficiently. We learn what you need, the volume and the most efficient delivery timing for your process.
2. We work with you to develop a plan. In-house fabrication capabilities give us greater control of product quality and help us provide on-time delivery at a lower cost. If you have a special need or high volume requirements, we make the investment to make it happen. Components that we do not fabricate are sourced from our global network of proven reliable vendors.
3. We package the parts you need in kits matched to your production flow. Our Supply Chain is strategically set up to ensure that we can meet tight deadlines and deliver on-time to customers throughout North America.
The kitting process is quality controlled and can be integrated into your current inventory management program.